Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cookies! Snickerdoodles: Round 2



So once gracious reader not only actually read my Snickerdoodle post (Thank You!) but actually proposed a second Snickerdoodle cookie recipe.  This was at least 1000 times better than the last one. I think the extra butter in the second recipe made a huge difference.  It was not "cakey" at all and no burned bottoms! Wooo! Because lets get serious...who wants a burnt bottom? Not I.

Look Mom! No burnt bottoms!


The recipe is listed in the comments of my first Snickerdoodle recipe, you can find it there.  In the meantime, I am just going to post a bunch of ridiculous pictures that I took with my sucky camera to fill the space of the recipe.  She has her own baking blog as well.  Check it out here: The Art of Baking.




  







1 comments:

Jenny and Aaron's Baby Blog said...

so glad you liked them!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com