Friday, May 7, 2010

Cooking Light June 2010: Cucumber Mint Apple Cooler



Cucumber and mint and apple in a smoothie...you really can't go wrong with this.  I found this recipe in the June 2010 Cooking Light magazine while I was flipping through it in a grocery store (ha).  I usually subscribe to that magazine but I haven't received it and yet and I'm starting to get antsy about. I know I know, lame.  BUT with recipes like Cucumber Mint Apple Coolers, I mean...you'd get antsy too.

cucumber mint apple cooler.
1 cup cucumber; peeled, seeded  and chopped
1/3 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
10 ice cubes

Put everything in a blender = cucumber mint apple cooler.  I used my 'Magic Bullet'.  I love that thing.  I am not going to talk about what I thought it was when my friend first mentioned the name of it to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com